Data warehousing pioneer Teradata has grown in leaps and bounds during the past two and a half years. However the database biz took a little pause for breath in the third quarter of 2012, causing it to come up at the low end of its guidance range for revenues and profits - and coming in shy of Wall Street's expectations. In the …
A reasonable article - but let's get the important things right!
Shouldn't it be "waffer-thin"?
Teradata Public Cloud
Still no mention of when this will be available?
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- Pic Mars rover 2020: Oxygen generation and 6 more amazing experiments
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs
- Boffins spot weirder quantum capers as neutrons take the high road, spin takes the low