Samsung unveiled the Galaxy Premier this week, another member of its smartphone family which looks to be a trimmed-down marginally more affordable version of the Galaxy S III. The Samsung Galaxy Premier features a slightly smaller, 4.65in, 1280 x 720 display. Innards are trimmed from the S III's quad-core processor to a 1.5GHz …
Considering you can buy the S3 for around £400 from reputable dealers online, and that the upcoming Nexus 4 has better specs than this for £279, I think I may ignore this one...
A Samsung To Emulate S3 Clones
A similar spec to Chinese clones avalable for around a hundred quid then.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Analysis BlackBerry's turnaround relies on a secret weapon: Its own network
- Product round-up The Glorious Resolution: Feast your eyes on 5 HiDPI laptops