Samsung unveiled the Galaxy Premier this week, another member of its smartphone family which looks to be a trimmed-down marginally more affordable version of the Galaxy S III. The Samsung Galaxy Premier features a slightly smaller, 4.65in, 1280 x 720 display. Innards are trimmed from the S III's quad-core processor to a 1.5GHz …
Considering you can buy the S3 for around £400 from reputable dealers online, and that the upcoming Nexus 4 has better specs than this for £279, I think I may ignore this one...
A Samsung To Emulate S3 Clones
A similar spec to Chinese clones avalable for around a hundred quid then.
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Proof the pen is mightier?
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- That Microsoft-Nokia merger you've been predicting? It's no go