Samsung unveiled the Galaxy Premier this week, another member of its smartphone family which looks to be a trimmed-down marginally more affordable version of the Galaxy S III. The Samsung Galaxy Premier features a slightly smaller, 4.65in, 1280 x 720 display. Innards are trimmed from the S III's quad-core processor to a 1.5GHz …
Considering you can buy the S3 for around £400 from reputable dealers online, and that the upcoming Nexus 4 has better specs than this for £279, I think I may ignore this one...
A Samsung To Emulate S3 Clones
A similar spec to Chinese clones avalable for around a hundred quid then.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great