JDA Software is selling itself to RedPrairie, a privately equity-backed enterprise software firm, for $1.9bn in cash. The $45 a share deal is 33 per cent higher than JDA's closing price on October 26, the day before Reuters told the world that the company was exploring a sale. JDA and RedPrairie specialise in different areas of …
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Researcher sat on critical IE bugs for THREE YEARS