JDA Software is selling itself to RedPrairie, a privately equity-backed enterprise software firm, for $1.9bn in cash. The $45 a share deal is 33 per cent higher than JDA's closing price on October 26, the day before Reuters told the world that the company was exploring a sale. JDA and RedPrairie specialise in different areas of …
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Review Best budget Android smartphone there is? Must be the Moto G
- NSFW Confessions of a porn site boss: How the net porn industry flopped
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene