JDA Software is selling itself to RedPrairie, a privately equity-backed enterprise software firm, for $1.9bn in cash. The $45 a share deal is 33 per cent higher than JDA's closing price on October 26, the day before Reuters told the world that the company was exploring a sale. JDA and RedPrairie specialise in different areas of …
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Special report Reg probe bombshell: How we HACKED mobile voicemail without a PIN
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call
- Pic Tooled-up Ryobi girl takes nine-inch grinder to Asus beach babe