A number of Orange UK customers lost connectivity this morning - mobile data access was knackered for at least an hour until the network struggled back to its feet. The outage started at 10.30am, and was reportedly fixed by noon, although some customers were complaining much earlier and it's far from clear how many people were …
They also weren't accepting inbound calls to Customer Services during this period - canned message saying due to a problem with one of their systems they could not accept call and to call back later. Easier not to have to explain that something went tits isn't it?
Almost the end of the world...
And I missed it!
Are they using the same crappy system O2 bought? (and then stated they were abandoning).
Yup - all our company phone users here lost data connectivity for a period.
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen