International Space Station crew members are currently spacewalking around outside the cosmic laboratory to configure one of its solar arrays. Spacewalk Expedition 33 Commander Suni Williams and flight engineer Aki Hoshide started their space stroll at 12.30 (GMT) and will spend 6.5 hours taking care of the station's port …
I think El Reg means, "ISS 'NAUTS POP OUT TO FIX A RADIATOR... IN SPAAAAAAAAAACE!!"
No, really? And I thought they'd left the ISS to fix one just down the road from me...
Pimpin' da ISS...
Did they put in some LEDs and UV-glow fluid while they were at it?
What did they hit?
Or what hit them?
1960's paint flake?
John Glen's wee?
The Lost Spanner? (probably not, they're still alive)
Chinese missile fragments?
US missile fragments?
Russian satellite fragments?
Christa McAuliffe's left upper canine? (oh, gonna get flamed for that!)
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE