This topic was created by ContentsMayVary.
Looks like the courts agreed with us about Apple's mealy-mouthed "apology"
Seems Apple are going to have to apologise properly. And this time, put it on their UK homepage - no tiny links allowed:
Well, well, well.
Re: Looks like the courts agreed with us about Apple's mealy-mouthed "apology"
Our story is here.
Apple must have known that it was breaching the order. Most peculiar.
Thanks for posting the link to the story. I had been following many of the lawsuits to see the outcomes. It's good to see that Apple can't get away with whatever they feel.
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- Microsoft reveals Xbox One, the console that can read your heartbeat