Intel and Samsung have both pushed out new solid state drives (SSD) to the storage market, and both are promising their kit can provide improved high-speed storage for the server and desktop market. Intel's 335 is a 240GB PC boot disk drive replacement, an update of its 330 - background here - which uses 25nm NAND process …
Well, the number of write cycles is certainly as important as the speed. In the long run more so?
Samsung says it "can write up to 1064TBW"
I hope Samsung's "up to" is better than my broadband providers "up to"
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE