Japanese IT conglomerate Fujitsu has turned in its financial report for the second quarter of fiscal 2012: and the results were mixed, as has been the case for most IT suppliers wrestling with an uncertain global economy. For the quarter ended in September, Fujitsu had total revenues of ¥1,114bn, up seven-tenths of a per cent …
¥1,114bn, not too helpful but that of course is my own fault and this comment my fault too.
$MEGACORP gives us Fujitsu laptops, and I got my latest one in April and it hasn't gone wrong yet. This is a big step forwards.
I am still waiting for $MEGACORP to resolve the lack of RS232, parallel,  and PCbus - all of which I need to programme $MEGACORP products, but that is only partly Fujitsu's fault
got a witless x768 screen, but since I can't actually use it for anything important that is not a big thing. The big thing is it hasn't gone wrong yet.
 the docking station has the ports, but they don't work.
Not my first choice
Fujitsu PCs are the mandated PCs where I work. It wasn't my choice but in the past 5 years, I have to say I've been impressed with how long they last and how easy they are to maintain. Even more so now that they use standard PSUs.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...