Network gear manufacturer Riverbed Technology is about to slurp software firm Opnet Technologies for a cool $1bn. Opnet's software manages traffic on networks, an area of the industry that has held steadier than orders for network hardware. Like everyone else in the world, telcos are tightening their belts and waiting for the …
Opnet supply network design software for big systems
Laying out the network for the Pentagon and Charles Schwab to name but 2.
Perhaps Vermin Media might care to pick up a copy.
Well Opnet just plain sucks
And they know it.
It is good at dong its job, but way too unstable.
Re: Well Opnet just plain sucks
"It is good at dong its job, but way too unstable."
You appear to think that the price paid for company has something to do with the quality of it's product.
That would be a mistake.
- Asteroid's DINO KILLING SPREE just bad luck – boffins
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad