A Brazilian ski-fields worker has been sentenced to community service in New Zealand for breaking into the network of a Queenstown backpacker lodge, the Otago Daily Times reports. The newspaper says the judge wasn’t impressed either by Daniel Cabral Schiavini’s guilty plea, nor that he notified the Pinewood Lodge that its …
This story dates back to 2010. Someone has been hitting the bottle hard!
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM