A Brazilian ski-fields worker has been sentenced to community service in New Zealand for breaking into the network of a Queenstown backpacker lodge, the Otago Daily Times reports. The newspaper says the judge wasn’t impressed either by Daniel Cabral Schiavini’s guilty plea, nor that he notified the Pinewood Lodge that its …
This story dates back to 2010. Someone has been hitting the bottle hard!
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Massive new AIRSHIP to enter commercial service at British dirigible base