Enterprise tech firm JDA Software is rumoured to be trying to sell itself, hiring JPMorgan Chase to look for those who might be willing to gobble it. Sources told Reuters that the sale process was at an advanced stage and both private equity and tech firms were interested in the company. JDA's financial results for 2011 came …
I can see IBM eating this
if only to prevent Oracle doing so
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.