Enterprise tech firm JDA Software is rumoured to be trying to sell itself, hiring JPMorgan Chase to look for those who might be willing to gobble it. Sources told Reuters that the sale process was at an advanced stage and both private equity and tech firms were interested in the company. JDA's financial results for 2011 came …
I can see IBM eating this
if only to prevent Oracle doing so
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan