Enterprise tech firm JDA Software is rumoured to be trying to sell itself, hiring JPMorgan Chase to look for those who might be willing to gobble it. Sources told Reuters that the sale process was at an advanced stage and both private equity and tech firms were interested in the company. JDA's financial results for 2011 came …
I can see IBM eating this
if only to prevent Oracle doing so
- BENDY iPhone 6, you say? Pah, warp claims are bent out of shape: Consumer Reports
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- Shellshock: 'Larger scale attack' on its way, warn securo-bods