Enterprise tech firm JDA Software is rumoured to be trying to sell itself, hiring JPMorgan Chase to look for those who might be willing to gobble it. Sources told Reuters that the sale process was at an advanced stage and both private equity and tech firms were interested in the company. JDA's financial results for 2011 came …
I can see IBM eating this
if only to prevent Oracle doing so
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!