Rockstar Games is celebrating the tenth anniversary of PS2 classic Grand Theft Auto: Vice City by releasing it on mobile platforms. The game - which hit shelves on 29 October 2002 - will be available for a wide range of iOS and Android devices, feature high-resolution graphics and include several enhancements for the mobile …
10 years already?!
I feel old. So very, very old.
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Analysis Who is the mystery sixth member of LulzSec?
- Nine-year-old Opportunity Mars rover sets NASA distance record
- Prankster 'Superhero' takes on robot traffic warden AND WINS
- Comment Congress: It's not the Glass that's scary - It's the GOOGLE