Rockstar Games is celebrating the tenth anniversary of PS2 classic Grand Theft Auto: Vice City by releasing it on mobile platforms. The game - which hit shelves on 29 October 2002 - will be available for a wide range of iOS and Android devices, feature high-resolution graphics and include several enhancements for the mobile …
10 years already?!
I feel old. So very, very old.
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion