There was some good news for Huawei in its ongoing tussle with US lawmakers after wireless broadband provider Clearwire said it had received government approval to upgrade its network using kit from the Chinese tech giant. The firm is an existing customer of Huawei and said it would be continuing the relationship to upgrade its …
Hey if Cisco isn't allowed to make a profit selling equipment for repressing people and their ability to communicate than this is good news indeed. This BS that somebody is going to do it so might as well be us is why the US has lost so much of its credibility around the world. Nobody makes better torture devices than US companies.
bah meant to use the thumbs up icon.
True American genesis PAT. PEND.
They are in one full sweep they have lost that market. Epic Fail!
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- China in MONOPOLY PROBE into Microsoft: Do not pass GO, do not collect 200 yuan