There was some good news for Huawei in its ongoing tussle with US lawmakers after wireless broadband provider Clearwire said it had received government approval to upgrade its network using kit from the Chinese tech giant. The firm is an existing customer of Huawei and said it would be continuing the relationship to upgrade its …
Hey if Cisco isn't allowed to make a profit selling equipment for repressing people and their ability to communicate than this is good news indeed. This BS that somebody is going to do it so might as well be us is why the US has lost so much of its credibility around the world. Nobody makes better torture devices than US companies.
bah meant to use the thumbs up icon.
True American genesis PAT. PEND.
They are in one full sweep they have lost that market. Epic Fail!
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked
- Apple releases iOS 7.1 update in response to cars, complaints, vomit