This topic was created by dssf.
Could goole renaming Dokdo to liaccourt rocks be retaliation?
"A respected global privacy expert said Thursday that U.S.-based search giant Google is the ``No. 1’’ global privacy problem because Google’s culture is demonstrably hostile to privacy.
``The decisions by the Fair Trade Commission and Department of Justice (USDOJ) have amounted to a unilateral disarmament of law enforcement power in an entire area of anti-trust oversight ― privacy ― perversely encouraging an anything-goes-environment and systemic abuse,’’ Cleland slammed.
More at the url...
So, while the Diet or parliament did not hammer google, it appears the Shimane did. Google mimced words, it seems...
Talk about digital rights and digital wrongs...
"Google’s culture is demonstrably hostile to privacy."
Perhaps, but the same could be said for any giant internet based company -Facebook, Microsoft, Apple, etc.
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Nine-year-old Opportunity Mars rover sets NASA distance record
- Analysis Who is the mystery sixth member of LulzSec?
- Prankster 'Superhero' takes on robot traffic warden AND WINS
- Comment Congress: It's not the Glass that's scary - It's the GOOGLE