The final piece in the Australian Synchrotron rescue puzzle has fallen into place, with the Australian Nuclear Science and Technology Organisation confirming that it is to take over management of the facility. The future of the synchrotron was put in doubt last year following a change of government in Victoria. The incoming …
Vic state doofi
Bah, humbug! When are these brain-dead Vic pollies going to stop this insane obsession with "everything should be privatised and make a profit" notion? [getting rid of the idiot premier would be a start]
The Synchrotron is primarily a research facility, which we are desperately short of in the wide, brown land. It was not designed to make a profit.
No wonder the clever locals are spirited away overseas...
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft unwraps WINDOWS 10: Seven ate Nine. Or 8 did, anyway
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9