Boffins in Illinois say they can predict who will do well at a new computer game by reading their brainwaves. Using the research game Space Fortress on 39 people who weren’t regular game players, the researchers say that strong alpha oscillations are a “robust predictor” of how quickly the test subjects would improve at the game …
Alpha brainwaves also make you use words like Pwned but you're too pro to care what the noobs think.
That must mean
I'm 100% Alpha.
Okay I lied.
Re: That must mean
As long as you don't end up wearing the cone of shame.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Twitter declines to deny JLaw tweet scrubdown after alleged iCloud NAKED PHOTOS hack