Boffins in Illinois say they can predict who will do well at a new computer game by reading their brainwaves. Using the research game Space Fortress on 39 people who weren’t regular game players, the researchers say that strong alpha oscillations are a “robust predictor” of how quickly the test subjects would improve at the game …
Alpha brainwaves also make you use words like Pwned but you're too pro to care what the noobs think.
That must mean
I'm 100% Alpha.
Okay I lied.
Re: That must mean
As long as you don't end up wearing the cone of shame.
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- Review + Vid Apple iPhone 6 Plus: What a waste of gorgeous pixel density
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- 46% of iThings slurp iOS 8: What part of this batt-draining update didn't you like?