Boffins in Illinois say they can predict who will do well at a new computer game by reading their brainwaves. Using the research game Space Fortress on 39 people who weren’t regular game players, the researchers say that strong alpha oscillations are a “robust predictor” of how quickly the test subjects would improve at the game …
Alpha brainwaves also make you use words like Pwned but you're too pro to care what the noobs think.
That must mean
I'm 100% Alpha.
Okay I lied.
Re: That must mean
As long as you don't end up wearing the cone of shame.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'