Incoming Symantec CEO Steve Bennett has reason to be pleased; he's inherited a quarter with moderately positive results, not that he's thanking ousted CEO Enrique Salem for them. Instead he's told all geographical sales bosses to report to him after announcing the exit of the global sales head, William Robbins. He has also …
Pretty impressive as the chart shows Q2 2013 earnings when we are still in Q4 of 2012. A psychic CEO?
Yeah... That's a fiscal year, not a calendar year. Symc just reported on Q2 FY13.
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- You dirty RAT! Hong Kong protesters infected by iOS, Android spyware
- Ice, ice maybe: Evidence of 'Grand Canyon' glacier FOUND ON MARS