Incoming Symantec CEO Steve Bennett has reason to be pleased; he's inherited a quarter with moderately positive results, not that he's thanking ousted CEO Enrique Salem for them. Instead he's told all geographical sales bosses to report to him after announcing the exit of the global sales head, William Robbins. He has also …
Pretty impressive as the chart shows Q2 2013 earnings when we are still in Q4 of 2012. A psychic CEO?
Yeah... That's a fiscal year, not a calendar year. Symc just reported on Q2 FY13.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- Pic Mars rover 2020: Oxygen generation and 6 more amazing experiments
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs
- Boffins spot weirder quantum capers as neutrons take the high road, spin takes the low