Incoming Symantec CEO Steve Bennett has reason to be pleased; he's inherited a quarter with moderately positive results, not that he's thanking ousted CEO Enrique Salem for them. Instead he's told all geographical sales bosses to report to him after announcing the exit of the global sales head, William Robbins. He has also …
Pretty impressive as the chart shows Q2 2013 earnings when we are still in Q4 of 2012. A psychic CEO?
Yeah... That's a fiscal year, not a calendar year. Symc just reported on Q2 FY13.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL