LSI's revenues and profits were both higher in Q3 2012 than in the same period in 2011 - but lower than the figures for the previous quarter this year. Revenues for the storage electronics biz in the third quarter, ended 30 September, were $623.9m, down 5.5 per cent on last quarter but 14 per cent higher than a year ago. Net …
LSI named after a song? no way
Your LSI is on my hearts desire.....
It's a recession
It's a recession, sweetheart.
There was a chap on Radio 4 running a 300 year old building company, who has had to cut his staff to a quarter and is living off the cash they saved (saved!) during the good years. An self-employed relative of mine has had to cut his rates to about half just to keep in work. LSI's problems don't seem half as bad by comparison.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Google chief Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom