LSI's revenues and profits were both higher in Q3 2012 than in the same period in 2011 - but lower than the figures for the previous quarter this year. Revenues for the storage electronics biz in the third quarter, ended 30 September, were $623.9m, down 5.5 per cent on last quarter but 14 per cent higher than a year ago. Net …
LSI named after a song? no way
Your LSI is on my hearts desire.....
It's a recession
It's a recession, sweetheart.
There was a chap on Radio 4 running a 300 year old building company, who has had to cut his staff to a quarter and is living off the cash they saved (saved!) during the good years. An self-employed relative of mine has had to cut his rates to about half just to keep in work. LSI's problems don't seem half as bad by comparison.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan