EMC has scraped year-on-year revenue and profit hikes for its third 2012 quarter but reported ever-so-slightly lower numbers than the second quarter, a pattern not seen in the past two years. Quarterly revenues were $5.28bn with net profits of $626m. This revenue was up 6 per cent year-on-year and down 0.56 per cent sequentially …
Stable revenue is hardly "flat-lining"; that would be HP. Were you out of cheesy sex metaphors and had to settle for death instead?
- Pic Suffering SPITZER! Boffins discover Milky Way's MISSING ARMS
- Tube be or not tube be: Apple’s CYLINDRICAL Mac Pro is out tomorrow
- Antique Code Show Sega’s Out Run: Even better than the wheel thing
- Android antivirus apps CAN'T kill nasties on sight like normal AV - and that's Google's fault
- Apple CEO Cook breaks YEARS OF SILENCE, finally speaks to El Reg hack