EMC has scraped year-on-year revenue and profit hikes for its third 2012 quarter but reported ever-so-slightly lower numbers than the second quarter, a pattern not seen in the past two years. Quarterly revenues were $5.28bn with net profits of $626m. This revenue was up 6 per cent year-on-year and down 0.56 per cent sequentially …
Stable revenue is hardly "flat-lining"; that would be HP. Were you out of cheesy sex metaphors and had to settle for death instead?
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market