French memory manufacturer and distributor Dane-Elec has bought itself some time to plot a turnaround strategy after being granted bankruptcy protection by a court in its native country. The firm was spooked by a string of nasty half year results and entered the "safeguard procedure" on 17 October, which gives it six months to …
> recovery plan
Probably will involve actions that will be seen as "antisocialistic" and "exploitative" and "unfriendly" by the Hollande Government. They will then be picketed by irate employees until they are belly-up for good. Everyone can then help themselves to some of the tumbleweeds that remain, then queue at the ANPE.
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...