French memory manufacturer and distributor Dane-Elec has bought itself some time to plot a turnaround strategy after being granted bankruptcy protection by a court in its native country. The firm was spooked by a string of nasty half year results and entered the "safeguard procedure" on 17 October, which gives it six months to …
> recovery plan
Probably will involve actions that will be seen as "antisocialistic" and "exploitative" and "unfriendly" by the Hollande Government. They will then be picketed by irate employees until they are belly-up for good. Everyone can then help themselves to some of the tumbleweeds that remain, then queue at the ANPE.
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- US judge: YES, cops or feds so can slurp an ENTIRE Gmail account