French memory manufacturer and distributor Dane-Elec has bought itself some time to plot a turnaround strategy after being granted bankruptcy protection by a court in its native country. The firm was spooked by a string of nasty half year results and entered the "safeguard procedure" on 17 October, which gives it six months to …
> recovery plan
Probably will involve actions that will be seen as "antisocialistic" and "exploitative" and "unfriendly" by the Hollande Government. They will then be picketed by irate employees until they are belly-up for good. Everyone can then help themselves to some of the tumbleweeds that remain, then queue at the ANPE.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait