French memory manufacturer and distributor Dane-Elec has bought itself some time to plot a turnaround strategy after being granted bankruptcy protection by a court in its native country. The firm was spooked by a string of nasty half year results and entered the "safeguard procedure" on 17 October, which gives it six months to …
> recovery plan
Probably will involve actions that will be seen as "antisocialistic" and "exploitative" and "unfriendly" by the Hollande Government. They will then be picketed by irate employees until they are belly-up for good. Everyone can then help themselves to some of the tumbleweeds that remain, then queue at the ANPE.
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets using glowing KILL RAY
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked