French memory manufacturer and distributor Dane-Elec has bought itself some time to plot a turnaround strategy after being granted bankruptcy protection by a court in its native country. The firm was spooked by a string of nasty half year results and entered the "safeguard procedure" on 17 October, which gives it six months to …
> recovery plan
Probably will involve actions that will be seen as "antisocialistic" and "exploitative" and "unfriendly" by the Hollande Government. They will then be picketed by irate employees until they are belly-up for good. Everyone can then help themselves to some of the tumbleweeds that remain, then queue at the ANPE.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?