In her first full quarterly results since taking the helm of the good ship Yahoo! Marissa Meyer reported it was steady as she goes, with revenues and operations results bobbing up or down only a percentage point or two. "Yahoo! had a solid third quarter, and we are encouraged by the stabilization in search and display revenue," …
Really glad I didn't go here
Had a job offer thrown my way to work for them. I heard about all of the layoffs and now they're just staying afloat...yeah, I'd go from the frying pan straight to the fire.
Wonder if Yahoo! is starting its slow descent now.
what does Yahoo do?
> what does Yahoo do?
Um, Flickr and stuff.
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series