In her first full quarterly results since taking the helm of the good ship Yahoo! Marissa Meyer reported it was steady as she goes, with revenues and operations results bobbing up or down only a percentage point or two. "Yahoo! had a solid third quarter, and we are encouraged by the stabilization in search and display revenue," …
Really glad I didn't go here
Had a job offer thrown my way to work for them. I heard about all of the layoffs and now they're just staying afloat...yeah, I'd go from the frying pan straight to the fire.
Wonder if Yahoo! is starting its slow descent now.
what does Yahoo do?
> what does Yahoo do?
Um, Flickr and stuff.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support