In her first full quarterly results since taking the helm of the good ship Yahoo! Marissa Meyer reported it was steady as she goes, with revenues and operations results bobbing up or down only a percentage point or two. "Yahoo! had a solid third quarter, and we are encouraged by the stabilization in search and display revenue," …
Really glad I didn't go here
Had a job offer thrown my way to work for them. I heard about all of the layoffs and now they're just staying afloat...yeah, I'd go from the frying pan straight to the fire.
Wonder if Yahoo! is starting its slow descent now.
what does Yahoo do?
> what does Yahoo do?
Um, Flickr and stuff.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'