In her first full quarterly results since taking the helm of the good ship Yahoo! Marissa Meyer reported it was steady as she goes, with revenues and operations results bobbing up or down only a percentage point or two. "Yahoo! had a solid third quarter, and we are encouraged by the stabilization in search and display revenue," …
Really glad I didn't go here
Had a job offer thrown my way to work for them. I heard about all of the layoffs and now they're just staying afloat...yeah, I'd go from the frying pan straight to the fire.
Wonder if Yahoo! is starting its slow descent now.
what does Yahoo do?
> what does Yahoo do?
Um, Flickr and stuff.
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- NASA finds first Earth-sized planet in a habitable zone around star
- Reddit users discover iOS malware threat
- Pics R.I.P. LADEE: Probe smashes into lunar surface at 3,600mph