EMC has lost its backup and recovery systems executive head after BJ Jenkins jumped ship for a role heading up Barracuda Networks. Jenkins became the boss of EMC's BRS business in January this year, replacing Frank Slootman, the ex-CEO of acquired Data Domain. Jenkins reported to Pat Gelsinger, who was then EMC's Information …
Caviar Rainbow, anyone?(copyright and trademark, me, just now)
How is Seagate not screaming bloody murder over the Barracuda Networks name?
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- Bose says today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent battle
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Review Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid: The plug-in for plutocrats