EMC has lost its backup and recovery systems executive head after BJ Jenkins jumped ship for a role heading up Barracuda Networks. Jenkins became the boss of EMC's BRS business in January this year, replacing Frank Slootman, the ex-CEO of acquired Data Domain. Jenkins reported to Pat Gelsinger, who was then EMC's Information …
Caviar Rainbow, anyone?(copyright and trademark, me, just now)
How is Seagate not screaming bloody murder over the Barracuda Networks name?
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Analysis The future health of the internet comes down to ONE simple question…