Chinese online gaming giant NetEase has made a surprise move into the commercial pig-rearing business. The firm, which runs the hugely popular 163.com web portal, announced revenues of two billion yuan (£199m) in the second quarter from its massively multiplayer online games and other services. Now founder William Ding, who …
'be wary of any man who keeps a pig farm'
Definitely Friday today.
...that pigs are more proffitable than hogs. They're only worth 1xp on WoW - time to up the acerage.
Or ... I was wondering who supplied all those WoW hogs.
Come on ... let's have all the gaming related porker funnies :-)
Re: Let's hope...
Next they'll open a second farm for the rearing of irate avians. How they'll train them to use slings is anybody's guess...
That's what you want, a founder who is always Bill Ding.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs