Chinese online gaming giant NetEase has made a surprise move into the commercial pig-rearing business. The firm, which runs the hugely popular 163.com web portal, announced revenues of two billion yuan (£199m) in the second quarter from its massively multiplayer online games and other services. Now founder William Ding, who …
'be wary of any man who keeps a pig farm'
Definitely Friday today.
...that pigs are more proffitable than hogs. They're only worth 1xp on WoW - time to up the acerage.
Or ... I was wondering who supplied all those WoW hogs.
Come on ... let's have all the gaming related porker funnies :-)
Re: Let's hope...
Next they'll open a second farm for the rearing of irate avians. How they'll train them to use slings is anybody's guess...
That's what you want, a founder who is always Bill Ding.
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- DINO-SLAYER asteroid strike was a stroke of bad luck, say boffins
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it