FalconStor CEO Jim McNiel is not quite a happy man, but he hopes to be one in a year or so. He is the president and CEO of a once phenomenally successful storage software start-up, and it's his task to restore the company's fortunes. McNiel, formerly Falconstor's strategy chief, came into his position when he replaced the …
Very nice to see an article about some of the smaller companies for once, and not just coverage of the giants! =)
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook