FalconStor CEO Jim McNiel is not quite a happy man, but he hopes to be one in a year or so. He is the president and CEO of a once phenomenally successful storage software start-up, and it's his task to restore the company's fortunes. McNiel, formerly Falconstor's strategy chief, came into his position when he replaced the …
Very nice to see an article about some of the smaller companies for once, and not just coverage of the giants! =)
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball