Oracle published the latest edition of its quarterly patch update on Tuesday, addressing 109 vulnerabilities in 10 products. The patch batch coincided with a release of a new version of Java, tackling 30 vulnerabilities. The Oracle Java SE critical patch for various supported versions of the software is important because Java …
Bet there's one they've not got rid of
That fscking malware that gets distributed as a Java update - the one that defaults to installing unrelated, unnecessary and unwanted third rate software on your PC.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Analysis The future health of the internet comes down to ONE simple question…