Oracle published the latest edition of its quarterly patch update on Tuesday, addressing 109 vulnerabilities in 10 products. The patch batch coincided with a release of a new version of Java, tackling 30 vulnerabilities. The Oracle Java SE critical patch for various supported versions of the software is important because Java …
Bet there's one they've not got rid of
That fscking malware that gets distributed as a Java update - the one that defaults to installing unrelated, unnecessary and unwanted third rate software on your PC.
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers