Oracle published the latest edition of its quarterly patch update on Tuesday, addressing 109 vulnerabilities in 10 products. The patch batch coincided with a release of a new version of Java, tackling 30 vulnerabilities. The Oracle Java SE critical patch for various supported versions of the software is important because Java …
Bet there's one they've not got rid of
That fscking malware that gets distributed as a Java update - the one that defaults to installing unrelated, unnecessary and unwanted third rate software on your PC.
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network