The Attorney-General’s department has released a discussion paper seeking public input on whether Australia should have mandatory data breach notification laws. The discussion paper emerges while debate about the department’s proposed data retention regime – under which carriers and ISPs would be required to hold data about …
...law enforcement get an exemption
Are you kidding?
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Facebook to let stalkers unearth buried posts with mobe search