The Attorney-General’s department has released a discussion paper seeking public input on whether Australia should have mandatory data breach notification laws. The discussion paper emerges while debate about the department’s proposed data retention regime – under which carriers and ISPs would be required to hold data about …
...law enforcement get an exemption
Are you kidding?
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Patch iOS, OS X now: PDFs, JPEGs, URLs, web pages can pwn your kit
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Special report Reg probe bombshell: How we HACKED mobile voicemail without a PIN
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call