The Attorney-General’s department has released a discussion paper seeking public input on whether Australia should have mandatory data breach notification laws. The discussion paper emerges while debate about the department’s proposed data retention regime – under which carriers and ISPs would be required to hold data about …
...law enforcement get an exemption
Are you kidding?
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs