OCZ has announced that it won't be able to file its quarterly report with the SEC on time, leading to doubts about its cash position. The struggling SSD and PCIe flash card vendor appears perhaps to have loosed off a shot or two into the vicinity of its foot by expanding too fast, failing to secure reliable NAND chip supplies, …
How low can you go...
I guess the investors were reading /. yesterday. There was a discussion of 'how to tell when an SSD is about to die.' As someone who's been around disk drives since the removeable-platter days, some of the tales were eerily familiar.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'