OCZ has announced that it won't be able to file its quarterly report with the SEC on time, leading to doubts about its cash position. The struggling SSD and PCIe flash card vendor appears perhaps to have loosed off a shot or two into the vicinity of its foot by expanding too fast, failing to secure reliable NAND chip supplies, …
How low can you go...
I guess the investors were reading /. yesterday. There was a discussion of 'how to tell when an SSD is about to die.' As someone who's been around disk drives since the removeable-platter days, some of the tales were eerily familiar.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs