It won't be long now until they shit can this project. Which is a good thing since it's completely pointless.
Wake me up when this is out of beta.
Google products are never out of Beta.
Beta is the term Google use to annonce that they have created something, do not have a clear idea of exactly what is should do, get some feedback, publically annonce the iminent release, re-invent the wheel for re-inventions sake , and "then" ShitCan the whole thing.
It will be interesting to see how long Google Drive lasts before they change its name.
Google are still in the Beta stage of Fanboi frenzy, wheras Apple have passed that stage long ago..
You better prepare for hibernation for quite some time....
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'