It won't be long now until they shit can this project. Which is a good thing since it's completely pointless.
Wake me up when this is out of beta.
Google products are never out of Beta.
Beta is the term Google use to annonce that they have created something, do not have a clear idea of exactly what is should do, get some feedback, publically annonce the iminent release, re-invent the wheel for re-inventions sake , and "then" ShitCan the whole thing.
It will be interesting to see how long Google Drive lasts before they change its name.
Google are still in the Beta stage of Fanboi frenzy, wheras Apple have passed that stage long ago..
You better prepare for hibernation for quite some time....
- iPad? More like iFAD: This is why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Major problems beset UK ISP filth filters: But it's OK, nobody uses them