It won't be long now until they shit can this project. Which is a good thing since it's completely pointless.
Wake me up when this is out of beta.
Google products are never out of Beta.
Beta is the term Google use to annonce that they have created something, do not have a clear idea of exactly what is should do, get some feedback, publically annonce the iminent release, re-invent the wheel for re-inventions sake , and "then" ShitCan the whole thing.
It will be interesting to see how long Google Drive lasts before they change its name.
Google are still in the Beta stage of Fanboi frenzy, wheras Apple have passed that stage long ago..
You better prepare for hibernation for quite some time....
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire