Amazon will be taking on over 50,000 seasonal staff in the US to pack up the nation's Furbies, Lego and video games for Christmas. The mega-etailer is already hiring 10,000 short-term staff in the UK and said today that it would need five times that for its centres in America. “We’re hiring at our sites across the US for …
> Talented individuals.
Gotta love HR adverts. Since when did putting something in a box require 'talent'? Okay so you have to know a bit about what you're doing but it's not what I'd call talent.
As an olympic event, boxing must involve some 'talent'.
50,000 Elves? Sindar or Noldor?
Mine is the one with the the Silmarillion in the pocket
Re: 50,000 Elves? Sindar or Noldor?
I have a talent for taking things out of boxes and not putting them back. Don't think i'd be able to get a job Amazon.
I have a talent for taking things out og boxes and not putting them back. I don't think i'd get a job at Amazon.
Reposting with a typo put in, now that's an unusual talent. Most of us try it the other way round.
"temporary associates...to help us deliver a great experience for our customers "
in English: "short-term hired help to pack parcels"
(I'll withdraw "short-term" when I've seen the statistics how many "temporary associates" actually did "stay on in full-time positions")
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp
- The long war on 'DRAM price fixing' is over: Claim YOUR spoils now (It's worth a few beers)
- Dell thuds down low-cost lap workstation for
cheapfrugal creatives or engineers