China’s growing army of tech entrepreneurs have consolidated their position at the apex of the country’s elite, according to the latest Forbes rankings, although most still have some way to go before challenging the likes of Gates and Ellison. Forbes Asia officially released its China Rich List on Monday, and although the Top …
Are they not all working for slave wages at Foxconn then???
How is one supposed to maintain a perfectly good xenophobic myth when things like Chinese people getting rich make the press?
I mean.. Next we'll be hearing about people working outside the computer and electronics industry.. Chefs, builders, engineers..
Can't somebody please think of the protectionists, the racists, the free market capitalists, who liked globalisation much better when they were the main beneficiaries.
Mine's the one soaked in sarcasm..
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests