China’s growing army of tech entrepreneurs have consolidated their position at the apex of the country’s elite, according to the latest Forbes rankings, although most still have some way to go before challenging the likes of Gates and Ellison. Forbes Asia officially released its China Rich List on Monday, and although the Top …
Are they not all working for slave wages at Foxconn then???
How is one supposed to maintain a perfectly good xenophobic myth when things like Chinese people getting rich make the press?
I mean.. Next we'll be hearing about people working outside the computer and electronics industry.. Chefs, builders, engineers..
Can't somebody please think of the protectionists, the racists, the free market capitalists, who liked globalisation much better when they were the main beneficiaries.
Mine's the one soaked in sarcasm..
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- I KNOW how to SAVE Microsoft. Give Windows 8 away for FREE – analyst