China’s growing army of tech entrepreneurs have consolidated their position at the apex of the country’s elite, according to the latest Forbes rankings, although most still have some way to go before challenging the likes of Gates and Ellison. Forbes Asia officially released its China Rich List on Monday, and although the Top …
Are they not all working for slave wages at Foxconn then???
How is one supposed to maintain a perfectly good xenophobic myth when things like Chinese people getting rich make the press?
I mean.. Next we'll be hearing about people working outside the computer and electronics industry.. Chefs, builders, engineers..
Can't somebody please think of the protectionists, the racists, the free market capitalists, who liked globalisation much better when they were the main beneficiaries.
Mine's the one soaked in sarcasm..
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE