After having pre-announced a revenue shortfall OCZ has now pre-announced an even worse revenue shortfall - and has got a new CEO to drag itself out of the hole in which it currently resides. As expected ex-PLX president and OCZ board member Ralph Schmitt becomes the new OCZ CEO, and he comes in as the second quarter FY2012 …
Hope he will (sweep up)
I just bought some of their speedy drives. I'd prefer to be able to buy them in the future, and I certainly don't want orphaned products ;-)
Cutting out all those slightly cheaper drive versions from their program seems like a good idea, given that they weren't really that much cheaper.
When the pricing structure is so condensed, there's little sense in buying anything but the best model.
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google chief Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL