Compuware is taking another stab at making the data gathered from users of its Gomez performance monitoring network available on a freebie basis in a bid to get IT shops hooked on using the more sophisticated and definitely not free tools. The company has also upgraded its application performance monitoring tools for mainframes …
"Interestingly, ad serving and web analytics services have a very high failure rate (shhhh), and of the 100,000 failures that Gomez is tracking a day, about 35,000 come from failed ads and 25,000 come from failed web analytics."
One of the major reasons I block all the third party crap is to prevent slowdowns of pages. Seems to work pretty well most of the time.
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder