Compuware is taking another stab at making the data gathered from users of its Gomez performance monitoring network available on a freebie basis in a bid to get IT shops hooked on using the more sophisticated and definitely not free tools. The company has also upgraded its application performance monitoring tools for mainframes …
"Interestingly, ad serving and web analytics services have a very high failure rate (shhhh), and of the 100,000 failures that Gomez is tracking a day, about 35,000 come from failed ads and 25,000 come from failed web analytics."
One of the major reasons I block all the third party crap is to prevent slowdowns of pages. Seems to work pretty well most of the time.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft declares WINDOWS 10: Seven, ate, Nine. Or 8 did, anyway
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9