The wobbly global economy is set to further stunt growth in China’s domestic technology market, leading Beijing to offer even greater financial incentives to encourage more hi-tech imports to the country. The Chinese government will offer 2.5bn yuan (£249m) in loan subsidies to importers of unspecified advanced technologies and …
China wants more high-tech kit to copy & sell without compensating the innovator.
Beware of any offer that sounds too good to be true ... it always is.
just like the russians
They imported some jet engines from the UK, the foreign office patted themselves on the back thinking they would be selling thousands, instead the russians reverse engineered it and used it in the mig 15
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.