The wobbly global economy is set to further stunt growth in China’s domestic technology market, leading Beijing to offer even greater financial incentives to encourage more hi-tech imports to the country. The Chinese government will offer 2.5bn yuan (£249m) in loan subsidies to importers of unspecified advanced technologies and …
China wants more high-tech kit to copy & sell without compensating the innovator.
Beware of any offer that sounds too good to be true ... it always is.
just like the russians
They imported some jet engines from the UK, the foreign office patted themselves on the back thinking they would be selling thousands, instead the russians reverse engineered it and used it in the mig 15
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...