The wobbly global economy is set to further stunt growth in China’s domestic technology market, leading Beijing to offer even greater financial incentives to encourage more hi-tech imports to the country. The Chinese government will offer 2.5bn yuan (£249m) in loan subsidies to importers of unspecified advanced technologies and …
China wants more high-tech kit to copy & sell without compensating the innovator.
Beware of any offer that sounds too good to be true ... it always is.
just like the russians
They imported some jet engines from the UK, the foreign office patted themselves on the back thinking they would be selling thousands, instead the russians reverse engineered it and used it in the mig 15
- Updated Hidden network packet sniffer in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- US judge: YES, cops or feds so can slurp an ENTIRE Gmail account