A new CEO for flash storage startup OCZ has possibly emerged from the mists: Ralph Schmitt has resigned as chief exec of PCI electronics biz PLX - and he sits on OCZ's board. OCZ ousted CEO Ryan Petersen last month, on the back of revenue shortfalls and a kerfuffle over a will-they-won't-they acquisition by Seagate. Alex Mei …
OCZ is not an upstart
OCZ have been around since 2002 producing high-grade RAM and have been making SSDs since 2008... how are they an upstart!?
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked