A new CEO for flash storage startup OCZ has possibly emerged from the mists: Ralph Schmitt has resigned as chief exec of PCI electronics biz PLX - and he sits on OCZ's board. OCZ ousted CEO Ryan Petersen last month, on the back of revenue shortfalls and a kerfuffle over a will-they-won't-they acquisition by Seagate. Alex Mei …
OCZ is not an upstart
OCZ have been around since 2002 producing high-grade RAM and have been making SSDs since 2008... how are they an upstart!?
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes