A new CEO for flash storage startup OCZ has possibly emerged from the mists: Ralph Schmitt has resigned as chief exec of PCI electronics biz PLX - and he sits on OCZ's board. OCZ ousted CEO Ryan Petersen last month, on the back of revenue shortfalls and a kerfuffle over a will-they-won't-they acquisition by Seagate. Alex Mei …
OCZ is not an upstart
OCZ have been around since 2002 producing high-grade RAM and have been making SSDs since 2008... how are they an upstart!?
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders