VMware's vCloud Suite is not even two months old and just started shipping a month ago - yet the virtualisation titan is already stuffing more wares into its cloudy tool suite, which does not have the vRAM memory tax but rather simple per-socket pricing. At the VMworld Europe shindig in Barcelona, Spain today, the updated …
Doesn't have the vRAM tax
Don't you do any research? The suite IS priced based on RAM usage.
Err perhaps I should clarify. There is a maximum RAM usage, then you get to pay
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Nine-year-old Opportunity Mars rover sets NASA distance record
- Prankster 'Superhero' takes on robot traffic warden AND WINS
- Analysis Who is the mystery sixth member of LulzSec?
- Comment Congress: It's not the Glass that's scary - It's the GOOGLE