Giant Red Hat shadowman logo in field, with message, "Calling all enterprisers" Red Hat, you cheeky, cheeky monkeys Red Hat wants to grab the attention of delegates to VMworld Europe in Barcelona with a guerrilla marketing stunt that deploys the biggest hashtag we have seen. For its "Red Hat welcome", the vendor daubed the …
It's actually a good investment as there are three big tech conferences in Barcelona this month: VMWorld this week, Citrix Synergy next week, and ITExpo the week after.
Nice move RedHat!
It's nice to see Red Hat going for the subtle approach.
I thought doing this with a QR code was mandatory these days ...
Re: QR Code?
Could you imagine asking the pilot to swing around for another go at scanning it? :-D
Re: QR Code?
Wouldn't be the biggest QR fail - Nice compilation here.
Better the banners from Microsoft on El Reg
Seriously, those side bars make me thing of Vegas. Vegas = gambling = Windows Server 2012 is a gamble....
What banners, all I see is a grey background.
This is the..
first great thing RedHat have ever done, ever :)
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- iSPY: Apple Stores switch on iBeacon phone sniff spy system
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps