Giant Red Hat shadowman logo in field, with message, "Calling all enterprisers" Red Hat, you cheeky, cheeky monkeys Red Hat wants to grab the attention of delegates to VMworld Europe in Barcelona with a guerrilla marketing stunt that deploys the biggest hashtag we have seen. For its "Red Hat welcome", the vendor daubed the …
It's actually a good investment as there are three big tech conferences in Barcelona this month: VMWorld this week, Citrix Synergy next week, and ITExpo the week after.
Nice move RedHat!
It's nice to see Red Hat going for the subtle approach.
I thought doing this with a QR code was mandatory these days ...
Re: QR Code?
Could you imagine asking the pilot to swing around for another go at scanning it? :-D
Better the banners from Microsoft on El Reg
Seriously, those side bars make me thing of Vegas. Vegas = gambling = Windows Server 2012 is a gamble....
What banners, all I see is a grey background.
This is the..
first great thing RedHat have ever done, ever :)
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- Tesla: YES – We'll build a network of free Superchargers in Oz
- US Copyright Office rules that monkeys CAN'T claim copyright over their selfies
- True fact: 1 in 4 Brits are now TERRORISTS