Mars rover Curiosity has rolled up to Rocknest and is getting ready to scoop its first soil sample, which is key to figuring out if microbial life ever existed on the Red Planet. Rocknest, site of Curiosity's first soil sample Rocknest, site of Curiosity's first soil sample. Credit: NASA/JPL-Caltech/MSSS The rover is going to …
Now that's just bragging!
Proof of aliens right there
The aliens on Mars are massive - look at the size of that footprint in the second photo!
You can see the heel and the arch of the foot clearly. They also appear to use footwear well adapted to Martian soil. As you would expect.
Time to turn Curiosity around and run (well crawl)... Or use the laser in anger...
"...already used one of its wheels to scuff the Martian surface"
Nah, someone at NASA just wanted to do the first interplanetary burn-out!
Re: "Curiosity has...
Beaten by the Spirit team surely? Attempting a burnout on loose soil under low gravity and low pressure was probably not the wisest of moves.
Wow! just think of the news headlines after the experiment.."Curiosity...has soiled itself"
...a Universe first.
I predict that they will find rubber molecules in the test sample, indicating the passage of Martians on rubber tired vehicles in the past.....
I have the image of a USNC Warthog hooning around
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes