Mars rover Curiosity has rolled up to Rocknest and is getting ready to scoop its first soil sample, which is key to figuring out if microbial life ever existed on the Red Planet. Rocknest, site of Curiosity's first soil sample Rocknest, site of Curiosity's first soil sample. Credit: NASA/JPL-Caltech/MSSS The rover is going to …
Now that's just bragging!
Proof of aliens right there
The aliens on Mars are massive - look at the size of that footprint in the second photo!
You can see the heel and the arch of the foot clearly. They also appear to use footwear well adapted to Martian soil. As you would expect.
Time to turn Curiosity around and run (well crawl)... Or use the laser in anger...
"...already used one of its wheels to scuff the Martian surface"
Nah, someone at NASA just wanted to do the first interplanetary burn-out!
Re: "Curiosity has...
Beaten by the Spirit team surely? Attempting a burnout on loose soil under low gravity and low pressure was probably not the wisest of moves.
Wow! just think of the news headlines after the experiment.."Curiosity...has soiled itself"
...a Universe first.
I predict that they will find rubber molecules in the test sample, indicating the passage of Martians on rubber tired vehicles in the past.....
I have the image of a USNC Warthog hooning around
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- Pic Mars rover 2020: Oxygen generation and 6 more amazing experiments
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs
- Boffins spot weirder quantum capers as neutrons take the high road, spin takes the low