Last month, Cisco Systems CEO John Chambers indicated he was mulling over a succession plan for when the 63-year-old veteran chief retires from the networking giant. On Thursday, the frontrunners to replace him moved into clear view. Cisco made Gary Moore and Rob Lloyd presidents of the company, and insisted that it was " …
4 years of Cisco Highlander
There can only be one.
..will only be available via blue console cable using an obscure proprietary interface-centric shell just to show how hardcore you are.
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- NASA finds first Earth-sized planet in a habitable zone around star
- New Facebook phone app allows you to stalk your mates
- Battle of the Linux clouds! Linode DOUBLES RAM to take on Digital Ocean