Last month, Cisco Systems CEO John Chambers indicated he was mulling over a succession plan for when the 63-year-old veteran chief retires from the networking giant. On Thursday, the frontrunners to replace him moved into clear view. Cisco made Gary Moore and Rob Lloyd presidents of the company, and insisted that it was " …
4 years of Cisco Highlander
There can only be one.
..will only be available via blue console cable using an obscure proprietary interface-centric shell just to show how hardcore you are.
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Dell charges £16 TO INSTALL FIREFOX on PCs – Mozilla is miffed
- Video Hubble snaps SPACE CRUMBLE enigma 'roid
- CIA snoops snooped on Senate to spy spy torture report – report
- Updated Newsweek knocks on door of dad-of-six, tells him he invented Bitcoin