Last month, Cisco Systems CEO John Chambers indicated he was mulling over a succession plan for when the 63-year-old veteran chief retires from the networking giant. On Thursday, the frontrunners to replace him moved into clear view. Cisco made Gary Moore and Rob Lloyd presidents of the company, and insisted that it was " …
4 years of Cisco Highlander
There can only be one.
..will only be available via blue console cable using an obscure proprietary interface-centric shell just to show how hardcore you are.
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen