Last month, Cisco Systems CEO John Chambers indicated he was mulling over a succession plan for when the 63-year-old veteran chief retires from the networking giant. On Thursday, the frontrunners to replace him moved into clear view. Cisco made Gary Moore and Rob Lloyd presidents of the company, and insisted that it was " …
4 years of Cisco Highlander
There can only be one.
..will only be available via blue console cable using an obscure proprietary interface-centric shell just to show how hardcore you are.
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones