Phoenix IT Group chief exec Dave Courtley has quit the firm after less than 15 months in the role, the LSE-listed IT services company confirmed this morning. The former Fujitsu Services bigwig rocked up at Northampton-based Phoenix in July 2011 replacing long-serving boss Nick Robinson, who stepped down after 18 years at the …
Seagull managers.... Come in, shit everywhere, fly off ;-)
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great