Phoenix IT Group chief exec Dave Courtley has quit the firm after less than 15 months in the role, the LSE-listed IT services company confirmed this morning. The former Fujitsu Services bigwig rocked up at Northampton-based Phoenix in July 2011 replacing long-serving boss Nick Robinson, who stepped down after 18 years at the …
Seagull managers.... Come in, shit everywhere, fly off ;-)
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Wall St's DROOLING as Twitter GULPS DOWN analytics firm Gnip