The Register's new Asia-Pacific bureau wants to tell the world about all the clever things you do at work. Research we've conducted indicates Reg readers like to know what their peers get up to, so you can learn from one another. But you've also told us, in research and in comments on past stories, that when we run vendor- …
I actually charge for consultation.
What are you willing to pay? Toys like fondle-slabs aren't in my price-range ... And I'm not a twit(ter).
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- 166 days later: Space Station astronauts return to Earth
- What did you see, Elder Galaxies? What made you age so quickly?