The Register's new Asia-Pacific bureau wants to tell the world about all the clever things you do at work. Research we've conducted indicates Reg readers like to know what their peers get up to, so you can learn from one another. But you've also told us, in research and in comments on past stories, that when we run vendor- …
I actually charge for consultation.
What are you willing to pay? Toys like fondle-slabs aren't in my price-range ... And I'm not a twit(ter).
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Analysis Who is the mystery sixth member of LulzSec?
- Nine-year-old Opportunity Mars rover sets NASA distance record
- Prankster 'Superhero' takes on robot traffic warden AND WINS
- Comment Congress: It's not the Glass that's scary - It's the GOOGLE