The Register's new Asia-Pacific bureau wants to tell the world about all the clever things you do at work. Research we've conducted indicates Reg readers like to know what their peers get up to, so you can learn from one another. But you've also told us, in research and in comments on past stories, that when we run vendor- …
I actually charge for consultation.
What are you willing to pay? Toys like fondle-slabs aren't in my price-range ... And I'm not a twit(ter).
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- Review Bring Your Own Disks: The Synology DS214 network storage box
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- IT MELTDOWN ruins Cyber Monday for RBS, Natwest customers
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle