Riverbed Technology's Steelhead WAN optimization appliances are growing up to be proper server citizens now that they can run VMware's ESXi bare-metal hypervisor. Riverbed is also kicking out two new Steelhead CX appliances and upgrading its RIOS operating system with some nips and tucks to help it do a better job of optimizing …
IInteresting... I would imagine that RiOS is running as a VM on top of ESXi in a similar manner to how the VM console used to run in ESX.
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops