On Monday, Larry Ellison told attendees at OpenWorld 2012 in San Francisco that Oracle was a reluctant entrant into the cloud market, pushed on by the wishes of its customers. Just one day later, his company claimed its new public cloud applications suite is the biggest in the business. VP of Oracle Product Development Thomas …
our company uses their cloud expenses app
it works very well, the assumption being that it is to discourage employees from filing expenses...
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- US judge: YES, cops or feds so can slurp an ENTIRE Gmail account
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball