On Monday, Larry Ellison told attendees at OpenWorld 2012 in San Francisco that Oracle was a reluctant entrant into the cloud market, pushed on by the wishes of its customers. Just one day later, his company claimed its new public cloud applications suite is the biggest in the business. VP of Oracle Product Development Thomas …
our company uses their cloud expenses app
it works very well, the assumption being that it is to discourage employees from filing expenses...
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND