Enterprises are snapping up flash storage to solve IO bottlenecks in their infrastructure. But they can easily screw up tidy and controlled overall application workload management software by placing flash performance silos outside the controlled infrastructure they have relied upon. Sanbolic is hoping to attract this messy …
It won''t work, primarily because their company name and product name are hilarious in several languages ;)
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- LinuxCon 2014 GitHub.io killed the distro star: Why are people so bored with the top Linux makers?
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- 6 Obvious Reasons Why Facebook Will Ban This Article (Thank God)