Adobe is upgrading the Acrobat platform to include cloud collaborative editing of PDFs and PowerPoint decks, as well as the touch and mobile friendly features and automatic form generation it says customers have been demanding. Acrobat XI is an attempt by Adobe to move its online document dominance into the cloud realm and not …
Banished Adobes bloat-ware from my machine years ago.
Thanks for sharing your worthless life story.
Wasn't part of the original point of PDF files, that you can't edit them?
As long as I can still create PDFs with GhostScript and view them with Evince, there's not much to worry about.
The Adobe Acrobat XI is still price 25% higher (allowing for VAT and exchange rates) in the UK over the equivalent USA price, even for download software. I wonder who are the real pirates here! Not that it affects me, I've switched to Nitro PDF which is a third of the price for full functionality.
- JLaw, Kate Upton EXPOSED in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Twitter declines to deny JLaw tweet scrubdown after alleged iCloud NUDE PHOTOS hack