Adobe is upgrading the Acrobat platform to include cloud collaborative editing of PDFs and PowerPoint decks, as well as the touch and mobile friendly features and automatic form generation it says customers have been demanding. Acrobat XI is an attempt by Adobe to move its online document dominance into the cloud realm and not …
Banished Adobes bloat-ware from my machine years ago.
Thanks for sharing your worthless life story.
Wasn't part of the original point of PDF files, that you can't edit them?
As long as I can still create PDFs with GhostScript and view them with Evince, there's not much to worry about.
The Adobe Acrobat XI is still price 25% higher (allowing for VAT and exchange rates) in the UK over the equivalent USA price, even for download software. I wonder who are the real pirates here! Not that it affects me, I've switched to Nitro PDF which is a third of the price for full functionality.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders