Struggling electronics firm Sharp has announced that it signed a ¥360bn (£2.9bn, $4.6bn) bailout deal with banks including Mizuho Corporate Bank and The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi. The Japanese firm said that it had signed a loan deal with the banks for ¥180bn upfront and a loan facility of an equal amount to take care of its …
Now is no time to die.
$1 billion for your screen technology?
Apple wants your screen patent so that the dark side of that moon will have yet another brick in that wall.
The definition of throwing good money after bad. You'd think the Japanese banks would have learned by now that patriotism doesn't make always for good business sense. Sharp is a walking corpse.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Register journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS