Re: Oh dear.
Lars --- What about... Education, perhaps too difficult to measure.
The Tea Party Republicans have been identified:
- wealthier than average Americans
- more highly educated than average Americans
The Tea Party Republicans seem to have a lot in common with average Americans:
- send students to public schools like average Americans
- support social security (instead of cutting it's payroll support, like Democrats did with the Stimulus law)
- support medicare (instead of cutting it, like Democrats did with the Health Care Reform law)
It is very strange, how the political parties which do the most horrible things in the United States, do so with the support of their political parties, when the political party constituents blame the other party for it. Uneducated bigotry is an amazing thing.