Bill Andrews, Exagrid's CEO, is a driven man, even though he's been at Exagrid for seven years. But Andrews still has a job of work ahead of him bringing Exagrid out from under Data Domain's massive market shadow. In these days of every mainstream storage vendor having deduping backup-to-disk arrays – with the notable exception …
where does Asigra feature in this story? Maybe I'm missing the point?
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know