Bill Andrews, Exagrid's CEO, is a driven man, even though he's been at Exagrid for seven years. But Andrews still has a job of work ahead of him bringing Exagrid out from under Data Domain's massive market shadow. In these days of every mainstream storage vendor having deduping backup-to-disk arrays – with the notable exception …
where does Asigra feature in this story? Maybe I'm missing the point?
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market
- NASA to reformat Opportunity rover's memory from 125 million miles away