The movie and software lobbyists don’t seem to be able to agree on whether to drop China’s biggest e-commerce marketplace site Taobao from the US government's list of "Notorious Markets" in which pirates and counterfeiters operate with impunity. Taobao, often referred to as the eBay of China, allows individuals and small …
If the copies of the videos available on Taobao are anything like the typical faire found on Hong Kong street markets, I really wouldn't bother. You'll find much better as torrents.
Taobao is awesome for fake clothing though. And dirty cheap unbranded electronics where it often undercuts china based Ebay sellers, even after factoring in the cost of a local broker.
You'll find much better as torrents.
Right. Torrents it is then. (sigh) It would appear that the Business Software Alliance and it's ilk just like causing as much disturbance as possible in the hopes that it will work out well for them. What a crazy way to do business. The world will eventually move past them and they will have wasted the time they should have been using to keep up.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests