There's no shortage of complaining about the limitations of the Hadoop Distributed File System that underpins the MapReduce algorithms of the Hadoop Big Data muncher, which is why quite a few companies have come up with alternatives. And now there is a new HDFS alternative from internet click counter Quantcast called – you …
QFS is an Open Source Quick File System, originally developed by originally LSC Inc.
- Analysis BlackBerry Messenger unleashed: Look out Twitter and Facebook
- Comment Mobile tech destroys the case for the HS2 £multi-beellion train set
- Nine-year-old Opportunity Mars rover sets NASA distance record
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Things that cost the same as coffee with Tim Cook - and are WAY more fun