The market for tools to manage virtual servers and the clouds they underpin is crowded, and it just got a little more so now that startup RackWare has uncloaked with its RackWare Management Module (RMM) tool and elbowed its way into the game. RackWare, which was founded in 2009 with funding from unnamed angel investors, …
This article takes a completely different
meaning if you read:
"The market for tools to manage virtual servers....."
"The market for Fools to manage virtual servers..."
Need more coffee and a clearer monitor.
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Video of US journalist 'beheading' pulled from social media
- Netflix swallows yet another bitter pill, inks peering deal with TWC
- The Register to boldly go where no Vulture has gone before: The WEEKEND